On one of our walks this past weekend our walking buddy Diane told us about a new dessert recipe that she had learned at a recent meeting, and we were quite excited to learn that it is just 1 WW Points Plus per serving, so we had to go out and get the ingredients and make these for ourselves.
Simple, quick, easy, and tasty too!
- 1 Banana, peeled, and split in half lengthwise
- 8 Tbsp Fat Free Cool Whip (1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbsp Hershey's Syrup, Sugar Free Chocolate
- Place the banana slices on the bottom of a serving bowl
- Scoop 2¼-cup portions of Cool Whip between the banana slices
- Pour the Hershey's Syrup over the top.