Are you a foodie looking for a place to promote your recipes and foodie blog as a guest post? Look no further, I am hosting an open call for all foodies who would like to publish a guest post on the CCR blog.
I ask that you contact me either on the comments section here, or email me at cajunchefryan at rymocs dot com, and we can get the ball rolling.
The only requirements are the following:
- Provide a short bio and photo of yourself doing your foodie thing.
- An originally never before published recipe of your favorite dish, anything food, drink, cooking, ingredient, culinary, you know the drill. We don’t want to dilute the stew now!
- At least one photo of the dish, food, drink, ingredient, cooking that demonstrates your piece.
- Have an active foodie oriented blog that has been up and running at least one month. That’s what you want to promote right?
- Follow Guest Blog Post Etiquette. I like the way it is explained in this article What Guest Blogging Is NOT: Getting It Right.
Let’s have fun with this and hope you join in with me in sharing your passion for food and all things culinary!