This preparation originated as a Weight Watchers snack recipe that I found on the WW Mobile app from my iPhone, and is only 2 WW Points+ per serving. We’ve made it twice now, once for us at home and once for a party we attended during the Labor Day weekend, it went over really well, you can tell when the plate gets cleaned before the party ends. I doubled the recipe for the party version which I built on top of a round party platter. The photos in this piece show the normal sized portion which is enough for eight servings.
This spread is a perfect new addition to any football tailgating tradition.
- 1 cup(s) Mayonnaise, fat free
- 16 Tbsp Cheese, cream, fat free, softened
- 1½ tsp Pepper, black
- 1 cup(s) Lettuce, any type, shredded
- 3 slice(s) Bacon, turkey, cooked, crisp, crumbled
- 1 large Tomatoes, fresh, chopped
- ¼ cup(s) Scallions, raw, chopped
- ⅓ cup(s) Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low fat
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping the bowl often, until smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch round serving dish; top with lettuce, bacon, tomato, scallions and cheese.
- Yields about ¼ cup per serving.